Compassionate And Determined In Personal Injury Cases
Injuries bring a variety of problems. Figuring out how to pay for medical expenses, care for your children and keep up with your career while healing as much as possible can be an enormous challenge. When that injury is the fault of someone else, make sure you know the full scope of your options.
At Olsen Law Firm, P.A., you can count on Pam Olsen. She is ready to represent residents of Ocala and the surrounding area as well as out-of-state tourists. If you suffered a serious injury in Florida, she will fight on your side.
Serious Accidents Happen When Least Expected
The poor choices of someone else could cause severe injuries due to:
- Defective or hazardous products
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Dangers on public or private property
- Construction accidents
- Animal attacks
When someone else is reckless, there might have been no way for you to keep yourself safe. You should not have to suffer the consequences. Ms. Olsen works hard to make sure that the party responsible for her clients’ injuries pay for the damages.
You Deserve A Full Recovery
As your personal injury attorney, Ms. Olsen will evaluate the full extent of your damages, including:
- Immediate and future medical costs
- Rehabilitative services, which may include physical therapy, mental health counseling or vocational retraining
- Lost income during your recovery period
- Loss of lifetime earning potential, which may apply in permanent disability cases
- Funeral costs and additional losses in case of a loved one’s death
Filing a claim cannot make up for the full extent of personal losses you suffered, but it can be a valuable tool to help you move forward. Ms. Olsen’s passion for her clients’ health motivates her to seek every dollar possible in each case.
Learn More With A Free Case Review
Olsen Law Firm, P.A., understands the many ways in which you are hurting after an accident. Call the office at 352-504-3329 or email Pam Olsen to talk with her directly about your options. The firm offers free consultations so that you can access legal information without additional financial stress.